1. Authorized uses.- This website is available to users to obtain information about our activity. The ownership of the content, software, design of this website, as well as logos, trademarks and any other graphic material belong to their respective owners, and may be protected by copyright.
Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. These modifications will be applicable from the moment they are published on this website.
2.Subscriptions.- The subscriptions can be purchased directly from Coco Coffice or online. The subscriptions are for personal use, non-transferable and non-refundable. For any questions, the user can be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Subscription and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or weekly subscription period as indicated. Subscription fees are not refundable.
3. Limitation of liability.- In no case Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L. nor its suppliers, customers, associates or any third party mentioned in the Site, will be responsible for any type of damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, data or interruption of operations) that arises from: the use of this Site, the impossibility of use, as a result of the use of this Site, of any website linked to this Site, of the materials and information contained in some or all of the mentioned sites, even if they are based on guarantee, contract, tort or any other theory legal and whether or not they are warned of the possibility of such damages. If the use of materials or information from this Site comes to create the need for maintenance, repair or correction of equipment or data, you will assume the costs associated with it.
4. External links.- If the user chooses to leave this website through links to web pages not belonging to our company, Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the User's computer.
The information provided by users during the use of this website will be treated according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Protection of personal data.- Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, as regards the treatment of personal data, the fundamental freedoms and rights of natural persons, and especially of their honor and personal privacy, Lelook Creative Consultancy SL informs users that the data entered in the contact forms will be stored in files owned by Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L.
Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L. shows its commitment not to use its contents for a different purpose for which they were collected, guaranteeing maximum confidentiality and applying the necessary technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it, as established by current legislation on data protection .
2. Right of access, rectification and cancellation.- The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. To exercise these rights, the owners of the data can send a written request by postal mail to the following address: Plaza Navas 12, entlo1, 08004 Barcelona, r send the request through the email address email@example.com
3. Disclosure of information to third parties.- It is expressly stated that the information provided through this website is voluntary, and that the data may be transferred to the organizers of the events, associated agents or banking entities, in order to properly manage the issuance and registration fee for the activities of the Lelook Creative Consultancy SL If said transfer occurs, it will be limited solely and exclusively to the required data and in the necessary cases. Likewise, users are informed that the content of said information will not be used for a different purpose for which they were assigned.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we also inform you that such data may be transferred by Lelook Creative Consultancy S.L. or by its collaborators or associates, to the corresponding public administrations and in compliance with what is required by law.